Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Memphis Zoo 2009!

I think the most impressive part of the zoo is the new bear exhibit, Teton Trek. Everyone ought to go see this!
These two pictures show us at the top of a tall water fall overlooking the bears' range.
This large elk statue was outside of the huge log cabin which is part of Teton Trek.
Since Samuel likes pigs so much, I had to take this picture of him in the farm exhibit.



The polar bears are great to watch, too! They were having a great time swimming back and forth, pushing off the glass.


Josiah joined everyone climbing on a large rock.


Here is Jacob with two of his friends.

Rebecca posed for me in a rock cave.


Isaac is freshly hatched.


We got our annual cow picture, but there were three children missing this time.
(Josiah wanted to be missing from this picture!)


3 comments:

"Hello... It's Me Again..." said...

I love all of the pictures, Becky, but especially the polar bear!!! I haven't seen one of those guys since I was a young child, maybe the Tulsa Zoo if my memory serves me right.

Thanks for sharing your pictures!
Aunt Jamie

OKGardners said...

A happy day at the zoo. The exhibits looks great. The annual cow picture... fun! Some of the cow riders are getting mighty big!
(Seems when people take pictures of kids together, ONE is always unhappy... no matter whose family it is.)

Love, Mom and Ed

Bill Russell said...

Great zoo pictures!! I love them all. Zoos have come a long way from what they had at the Tulsa Zoo when you and your brother and sister were young, even though that one was fun at the time. This looks like a great time for all of you.

Love, Dad