Friday, July 31, 2009

My hospital assistant


Amber stayed with me when Rebecca was born.
Jessica stayed when Josiah was born.

Bethany got to stay when Isaac was born.

And now it was Rebecca's turn!
This sweet little blessing enjoyed her big sister's attention.
She looks appreciative to me!

Rebecca's been dreaming of this day. She brought along her favorite prissy dress and bloomers which proved to be a bit large for Hannah.



Here she had just been doing Hannah's hair. There's not much to work with yet!



Hannah's important information.


Josiah and Samuel are already asking if they can stay with me when we have another baby!

3 comments:

Bill Russell said...

I love these pictures! Rebecca looks like an outstanding helper!

It's no wonder Hannah Kate looks so angelic! Look at all her big sisters that she has that she can look up to.

Love you all!

Grandpa Russell

"Hello... It's Me Again..." said...

Awesome tradition... keep it up!

OKGardners said...

I checked much earlier today for new pictures and am pleased to see these new ones. Seems everyone loves that baby girl so much. Good job, parents! You've done a good job with your children. :)

Love, Mom and Ed